Thanks for considering Shiloh Animal Hospital for employment. Currently we have the following position available:
Client Care Specialist
We are seeking a client care specialist to join our team. This position, traditionally called the receptionist, will be responsible for helping our patients and clients by providing a welcoming and smooth process while they are scheduling appointments, arriving and finishing their appointments. Additionally, this position assists clients by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Welcome and assist clients in person and over the phone
- Handle customer inquiries and problems
- provide information about our products and services
- Handle the checking out process for clients including receiving payments
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update client/patient records
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services we offer
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or other related fields
- Experience in a veterinary hospital preferred but not required
- Ability to build a rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- A love for pets of all kinds
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to regularly work Saturdays
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of or ability to learn phone systems, basic computer functions including specialized veterinary software (DVMAX) and cash register and credit card machines
This is an hourly and part-time position. The number of hours will be determined with the successful candidate but will range between 22 and 29 hours.
We welcome your calls with questions about the position. Call 937-278-3484 and ask for Mark Mazzei.
Send Resumes to:
Shiloh Animal Hospital
5321 N Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415.
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an application sent to you email us at email@example.com or stop in to get an application.