Client Care Specialist
Are you ready to work in a great atmosphere? We are looking for a team member to help us provide great service to our pet patients and their caretakers!
The Client Care Specialist is primarily responsible for the clients during the appointment setting, checking in and checking out process. This includes answering phones, providing estimates, offering guidance and support with clients in the retail area of our lobby and accepting payments.
This is an hourly part-time position that will have 17 to 20 hours/week.
- A love for and ability to be comfortable around pets
- Ability to be compassionate and caring to upset/grieving pet owners
- Accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Solve problems involving several variables
- Ability to remain calm under hectic and busy situations
- Basic proficiency with computers, phone systems, credit card machines and cash registers. Ability to learn new software and computer systems
- High school education required
- Background checks will be conducted
- Previous experience in customer service or sales
- Experience in a veterinary hospital preferred but not required
- Positive and Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to regularly work Saturdays
- Ability to build a positive rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We welcome your calls with questions about the position. Call 937-278-3484 and ask for Mark Mazzei.
Send a Resume and Application to:
Shiloh Animal Hospital
5321 N Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415.
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an application sent to you email us at email@example.com