Thanks for considering us for employment. Currently we have the following positions available:
Client Care Specialist
We are seeking a Client Care Specialist to join our team. This position will be responsible for helping our clients by providing a welcoming and smooth process during all their phone, in-person and email interactions with us. Typical client interactions include scheduling appointments, checking in, collecting payments and assisting with product information and retail sales.
This position is part-time and first shift with a start time of 7:15 am.
- Welcome and assist clients in person and over the phone.
- Provide information about our products and services.
- Maintain the reception area and lobby by restocking supplies and cleaning.
- Handle the checking and out process for clients including receiving payments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document, file and update client/patient records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Assist the medical staff by filling prescriptions, re-setting, exam rooms, cleaning, caring for boarding pets and hospitalized patients. Etc.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or other related field.
- Experience in a veterinary hospital preferred but not required.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Love for pets of all kinds.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge or ability to learn phone systems, basic computer functions including specialized veterinary software (DVMAX) and cash register and credit card machines.
Send Resume to:
Shiloh Animal Hospital
Attn: Mark Mazzei
5321 N Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415
Or email to: email@example.com
If you would like an application or have questions please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request one.