Thanks so much for considering us for employment. We pride ourselves on being a place where quality people choose to work.
We currently are looking for a part-time client care specialist and a full or part-time veterinarian. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com. All resumes will be kept confidential.
If you have questions about either position we welcome your calls. Please call 937-278-3484 and ask for Mark Mazzei.
Thanks for considering us for employment. Currently, we have the following positions available:
Shiloh Animal Hospital is looking for an associate veterinarian to join our team. If you are looking for a practice that offers a great work environment and work/life balance, your search is over!
We are a growing two doctor small animal practice located in Dayton, Ohio.
The benefits of joining our team include up-to-date equipment and facilities, a professional and caring staff and most importantly a great work and home life balance for all of our staff.
To be a good fit for our team you must be focused on patient and client care and work well with others. Additionally, you must enjoy both performing surgery and seeing patients, as both will be a regular part of your average week. We would welcome both experienced veterinarians looking for a change or new graduates who are eager to learn!
We offer our patients up to date technology featuring laparoscopic surgery, laser surgery, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, ultrasound, K-laser therapy, and otoscopy.
Shiloh Animal Hospital has been operating in the same location since 1959 and has become a well-established part of the community. Under new ownership in 2017, our reputation is great and we continue to grow!
Our pay is competitive, our work atmosphere is above average and our hiring process is confidential. If you are interested please send a resume and cover letter to:
Shiloh Animal Hospital
Dr. Shawne Mazzei
5321 North Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415
We would also welcome your calls or emails with questions. We can be reached at 937-278-3484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Care Specialist
We are seeking a Client Care Specialist to join our team. This position will be responsible for helping our clients by providing a welcoming and smooth process during all their phone, in-person and email interactions with us. Typical client interactions include scheduling appointments, checking in, collecting payments and assisting with product information and retail sales.
This position is part-time and first shift with a stat time of 7:15 am.
- Welcome and assist clients in person and over the phone.
- Provide information about our products and services.
- Maintain the reception area and lobby by restocking supplies and cleaning.
- Handle the checking and out process for clients including receiving payments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document, file and update client/patient records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Assist the medical staff by filling prescriptions, re-setting, exam rooms, cleaning, caring for boarding pets and hospitalized patients. Etc.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or other related field.
- Experience in a veterinary hospital preferred but not required.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Love for pets of all kinds.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge or ability to learn phone systems, basic computer functions including specialized veterinary software (DVMAX) and cash register and credit card machines.
Send Resume to:
Shiloh Animal Hospital
Attn: Mark Mazzei
5321 N Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415
Or email to: email@example.com
If you would like an application or have questions please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request one.