A Proud History Of Quality Veterinary Medicine
Shiloh Animal Hospital has been serving families in the Dayton are since 1959. It began as a family business and remains that way to this day. The founder and original owner was Dr. Reinhardt. He and his wife were both active in the practice.
In 1985 Dr. Kris Hall, VMD bought the practice and continued to see it grow and mature. Dr. Halls compassion for his patients and medical expertise became the trademark of this practice. A couple Highlights during Dr. Hall’s time as owner was over 25 years as the veterinarian for the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery’s Zoo and the building of a larger more modern veterinary hospital.
Dr. Mazzei grew up on Knect Rd, just a five-minute drive from the clinic. As a teenager she met Dr. Hall while working at the Boonshoft Museum as a junior staff member. She went on to work for Dr. Hall at Shiloh Animal Hospital while in high school cleaning cages and helping where ever she could.
Dr. Hall became a mentor to Dr. Mazzei, even writing a recommendation for her application to The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Mazzei graduated from vet school in 2002 and worked at several clinics in the Dayton area before joining Shiloh Animal Hospital as an associate veterinarian in 2013.
In April of 2017 things came full circle as Dr. Hall sold the practice to Dr. Mazzei. At this time Dr. Mazzei’s husband, Mark, joined the team as the practice manager. The plans for the future of the Hospital are to continue the clinics tradition of quality medicine and compassionate care. We are proud to be a family owned independent veterinarian serving the Dayton Community.